According to Wikipedia a honourable Merchant (German Ehrbarer Kaufmann) describes the historically grown model for responsible participants in business life in Europe. It stands for a pronounced sense of responsibility for one’s own company, for society and for the environment. An honorable merchant bases his conduct on virtues which aim at long-term economic success without opposing the interests of society. He operates sustainably.
Would you like to learn more about the philosophy?!
Then we invite you to get a more concrete picture on the website of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce Nuremberg (Germany) at (external link):
We currently offer our services as freelancers/professional person (German: Freiberufler). Before starting our activities, we have considered in detail the basis on which we want to offer our services and with whom we prefer to work…
Do you share the following values and is it important to you to work with partners who think, act and feel like you?!
We look forward to getting to know you and sharing with you values such as
- Sense of responsibility
When interacting with all of our stakeholders, we want to be guided by these values and implement them in the best possible way. In today’s world, this is a real challenge – yet we are not discouraged…
We look forward to hearing from you!
OUR OPTIONS OF CO-OPERATION
- Own Use: You use our services yourself. Your advantages:
- Saving time
- Maintaining control
- Saving costs
- Achieving security
- Achieving professionalism
- Achieving simplicity
- Third-party Use: You use our service as an additional service for your business partners (partial or full cost coverage). Your advantages:
- Additional cooperation/sales argument
- Increased customer loyalty
- Retention of overall process in self-administration
- Process optimization
- Cost optimization
- Tipster: You act as a contact maker and receive compensation from us upon a successful service order. Your advantages:
- Minimum effort for additional income,
- Your contacts remember you positively
- We show our own gratitude with recommendation(s)